Phone: 01613 012885
Mobile Phone: 07799 133963
- Business, Commerce and Finance
- Education and Training
- European Union and International Affairs
- Health and Safety
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Language Teaching
- Marketing and Advertising
- Medicine and Pharmaceuticals
- Travel and Tourism
- Ad Hoc
- Public Service
– CIoL’s Translation Diploma (1 Merit), 2013
– CIoL’s DPSI – Diploma of Public Service Interpreting – Local Government (overall Distinction), French and English, 1998
– CIoL’s DPSI Law, letter of credit (3 Distinctions and 1 Merit), Italian and English, 2001
– H.N.D. Business Administration and Languages, with French, English & German (3 merits), 1991
– Exports Assistance Diploma with French, English & German, 1993
– City & Guilds 7302 Certificate in Delivering Learning, 2007
N.B.: I only use French and English as working languages.
I am based in Manchester, UK, and started my career as a FRENCH, ENGLISH and ITALIAN freelance, fully qualified linguist in 1999.
I love what I do, and aim for perfection in my work, as shown by my many outstanding testimonials, at https://channeltranslations.com.
– CIoL: Chartered Institute of Linguists
– NRPSI: National Register of Public Service Interpreters
– Associate member of ITI: Institute of Translation & Interpreting
As a chartered linguist with the Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIoL), my dedication to my work is demonstrated by my membership of five UK and US professional organisations: CIoL, NRPSI, NWTN, and Proz. I am also an associate member of ITI, and regularly attend the CPD events offered by the above organisations and many others, and abide by their Code of Conduct.
I specialise in the following fields: BUSINESS, LAW, GOVERNMENT, PUBLIC SERVICES, and have extensive experience in the INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT, SOCIAL JUSTICE, HUMAN RIGHTS, MEDICAL and ENVIRONMENT FIELDS.
I also translate CVs, QUALIFICATIONS, and OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS such as Birth and Marriage Certificates, Decree Nisi and Absolute, Deed Polls, CVs and qualifications.
Apart from TRANSLATION and interpreting services in the above fields, I also successfully provide:
– Conference and Business INTERPRETING, face to face and online, through platforms such as MS Teams, Zoom, Interactio, Interprefy, Voiceboxer, and ZipDX
– VOICEOVER, and
– TRANSCRIPTION services in FRENCH and ENGLISH
– Interpreting in ITALIAN and ENGLISH
I have a full DBS Enhanced Certificate.
You will benefit from my expertise as a FRENCH and ENGLISH INTERPRETER working in face to face and online meetings and conferences, where I regularly use remote interpreting platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Interactio, Interprefy, Skype for Business, and Voiceboxer. I am also an approved Kudo interpreter.
I will facilitate your online and face to face communications and make your meetings run seamlessly, breaking the language barrier, adding value to your company or organisation, and helping you close deals of any size with prospects and clients alike.
As a translator, I use MEMOQ, and have worked on projects of up to 42,000 words.
My clients say I am highly responsive, punctual, professional, reliable, accurate, knowledgeable, helpful, flexible, highly attentive to their needs, and a pleasure to work with.
I will be delighted to help you, and to increase your business offer to your French, Italian and English-speaking clients, suppliers and contacts in the UK, the US, France, Canada, Belgium, Switzerland, Africa, Italy, and the world over.
Please do get in touch by email at email@example.com to discuss your needs, or call me on +44 77 9913 3963 (or alternatively on +44 161 301 2885).