Mobile Phone: 07777607045
- Agriculture and Horticulture
- Automotive Engineering
- Business, Commerce and Finance
- European Union and International Affairs
- Industrial relations
- Marketing and Advertising
- Travel and Tourism
- Public Service
– BA Honours (Class 2/1) – Ibero-American Studies – University of Leeds (1996).
– Diploma in Translation – Spanish>English (2012)
– Diploma in Translation – Portuguese>English (2011)
– Diploma in Public Service Interpreting – Spanish<>English (2006)
– Diploma in Public Service Interpreting – Portuguese<>English (2003)
Full member of: ITI / CIOL / APCI / NRPSI.
I have operated as a professional interpreter and translator since 2003. I began my language studies at the age of six when I started to learn French. I later took up Spanish at 14 and Portuguese ab initio at Leeds University School of Modern Languages at the age of 19. I qualified at the age of 30 with my first major postgraduate diploma (DPSI/Portuguese). Since then, I have built up a further three diplomas in my two disciplines and language pairs.
My work has taken in public service interpreting and interpreting in other areas such as sport. Notably, I was the interpreter for Cristiano Ronaldo on his arrival at Manchester United in 2003 and I have since worked with other football players such as Gabriel Jesus, Roberto Firmino, Sergio Aguero and Philippe Coutinho.
My translation work takes in a broad range of work from single-page certificate translations to projects as vast as translating 250,000 words over three months for a client involved in civil litigation.