Mobile Phone: 07800893612
- European Union and International Affairs
- Textiles and Clothing
- Ad Hoc
- Public Service
UNIVERSITY OF SALFORD, UK
BA Joint Honours in English and French
MA in Translating and Interpreting with French
INTERP-RIGHT TRAINING CONSULTANCY
DPSI in English Law (with French)
Written translation French to English
Interpreting FREN Simultaneous Conference, Business, Legal and Public Service
Remote and Telephone Interpreting
I have translated over 5 million words over my career so far, and have completed over
500 hours of interpreting
– Extensive experience of business and CSR translation, and business interpreting in a range of areas including fashion, aerospace and welding.
– Extensive experience of legal translation including contracts, court documents, intellectual property reports and employment law content.
– Experienced legal and public service interpreter (over 150 hours of interpreting).
– Experienced works council interpreter (over 150 hours of interpreting).
– Remote simultaneous experience of online works councils (since 2020).
– Experience in IT/Web translation and higher education translation.
– Proofreader and Editor from French into English or English only.
– Post-editor of machine translation to create an accurate, consistent and natural sounding English text.
NWTN Full Member
ProZ.com Full Member
NRPSI (National Register of Public Service Interpreters)
ITI ISO 17100 certification
Regular CPD taken in all areas from GDPR to WordPress and post-editing.
I use Trados Studio 2019, Memsource, Wordbee and Smartcat.